150 Grossman Drive, Suite 404, Braintree, MA 02184
Phone: 781-380-0695 Fax: 781-380-0760 Email: Info@waldenbehavioralcare.com
Walden Behavioral Care opened an eating disorder clinic in Braintree in January 2012. The opening occurred after many discussions with individuals and practitioners, in Braintree and nearby communities, confirmed the need for eating disorders treatment programs in the area.
Eating Disorder Programs Offered At Braintree Include:
- Adult Partial Hospitalization Program
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Program for Individuals with Binge-Eating Disorder
- Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program
New Programs In 2014
- Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program
- Walden Alumni & Family Support Group – This group is for adults and adolescents. It meets every Tuesday from 5:15-6:15 p.m. (private pay per session)
Contact the Braintree clinic for details regarding days and times for each program. Click here for directions to our Braintree clinic.