150 Grossman Drive, Suite 404, Braintree, MA 02184
Phone: 781-380-0695 Fax: 781-380-0760 Email: Info@waldenbehavioralcare.com
Walden Behavioral Care opened an eating disorder clinic in Braintree in January 2012. The opening occurred after many discussions with individuals and practitioners, in Braintree and nearby communities, confirmed the need for eating disorders treatment programs in the area.
Eating Disorder Programs
The eating disorders programs offered at the Braintree clinic include:
- Adult Partial Hospitalization Program
- Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Program for Individuals with Binge-Eating Disorder
- Adult Outpatient Eating Disorder Services
- Adolescent Outpatient Eating Disorder Services
- Support group for individuals with eating disorders & their families. This group is for adults and adolescents and is open to the public. It meets every Tuesday from 5:15-6:15 p.m.
Contact the Braintree clinic for details regarding days and times for each program. Click here for directions to our Braintree clinic.