The Northampton eating disorders clinic was Walden Behavioral Care’s first expansion endeavor. Over the years, the clinic has provided eating disorders services to those individuals and families who, in the past, have had to travel long distances to receive more intensive services than traditional outpatient treatment could provide.
Eating Disorder Programs
The eating disorders programs offered at Northampton include:
- Adult Partial Hospitalization Program
- Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Program for Individuals with Binge-Eating Disorder
- Adult Outpatient Eating Disorder Services
- Adolescent Outpatient Eating Disorder Services
- Walden Alumni & Family Support Group – This group is for adults and adolescents. It meets every Tuesday from 6-7 p.m.
Contact the Northampton clinic for details regarding days and times for each program. Click here for directions to our Northampton clinic.