South Windsor, Connecticut
2400 Tamarack Ave, Suite 203
South Windsor, CT 06074
Click here for directions
Walden Behavioral Care has partnered with Eastern Connecticut Health Network to open the South Windsor, CT eating disorder clinic. The clinic is Walden’s first in CT and will be the first in the state to include services for males, as well as females, and individuals with binge-eating disorder, in addition to anorexia and bulimia.
Eating Disorders Programs Offered
At South Windsor Include:
- Adult Partial Hospitalization Program
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program
New Programs in 2014
- Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Program for Individuals with Binge Eating Disorder
- Outpatient Alumni and Family Support Group – A weekly drop-in support group for past clients and family/caregivers to support each other along the road to recovery. The group will meet Mondays from 7:00-8:00 p.m. Call for more information.
Contact the South Windsor clinic for details regarding days and times for each program. Click here for directions to our South Windsor clinic.