South Windsor, Connecticut
2400 Tamarack Ave, Suite 203 South Windsor, CT 06074 Phone: 860-533-4672 Fax: 860-644-0905 Email: Info@waldenbehavioralcare.com
Walden Behavioral Care has partnered with Eastern Connecticut Health Network to open the South Windsor, CT eating disorder clinic. The clinic is Walden’s first in CT and will be the first in the state to include services for males, as well as females, and individuals with binge-eating disorder, in addition to anorexia and bulimia.
Eating Disorder Programs
The eating disorders programs offered at South Windsor include:
- Adult Partial Hospitalization Program
- Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Program for Individuals with Binge Eating Disorder
- Adult Outpatient Eating Disorder Services
- Adolescent Outpatient Eating Disorder Services
- Alumni Support Group will meet Thursdays from 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. Call for more information.
- Family Support Group will meet Thursdays from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. Call for more information.
Contact the South Windsor clinic for details regarding days and times for each program. Click here for directions to our South Windsor clinic.