9 Hope Avenue, Suite 500, Waltham, MA 02453
Phone: 781-647-6700 Fax: 781-647-6752
Walden Behavioral Care’s first location and main campus is located in Waltham, MA. Since its founding, Walden has established itself as a national leader in the treatment of eating and psychiatric disorders. Walden’s success has come from its whole health and continuum of care approach to treating patients. Today, Walden’s main campus location treats over 100 patients daily.
Eating Disorder Programs
The eating disorders programs offered at Waltham include:
- Adult Inpatient
- Adult Residential
- Adult Partial Hospitalization
- Adult Intensive Outpatient
- Adult Intensive Outpatient for Binge-Eating Disorder
- Adolescent Inpatient
- Adolescent Residential
- Adolescent Partial Hospitalization
- Adolescent Intensive Outpatient
- Alumni Adult Support Group – We have two groups weekly—both groups are on Tuesday nights for one hour, the first group is at 5:30 p.m. and the second group is at 7 p.m. Groups are held in the PHP/IOP space at 20 Hope Ave, Suite 110.
The psychiatric programs offered at Waltham include: