Based on feedback from college administrators, health care professionals and members of the community regarding the need for eating disorders programming in Central Massachusetts, Walden Behavioral Care opened an eating disorder clinic in Worcester in February 2011. Since that time, Walden has realized the need to expand our space and services. Therefore, an expansion project has recently been completed.
Eating Disorder Programs Offered At Worcester Include:
- Adult Partial Hospitalization Program
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program
New Programs In 2014
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Program for Individuals with Binge-Eating Disorder
- Alumni and Family Support Group – 2nd Wednesday of the month from 5 – 6 p.m.
- Understanding Overeating Information Session – 3rd Wednesday of the month from 6 – 7 p.m.
Contact the Worcester clinic for additional details regarding days and times for each program. Click here for directions to our Worcester clinic.