Grow Your Career – While Truly Making a Lasting Difference
At Walden, we love our jobs. We grow together, are always learning and make a difference. Most importantly, we bring hope and positive change to thousands of patients every year.
Are you looking to accelerate your career? Work directly with one of the nation’s top behavioral healthcare leaders? Or become part of an unmatched culture and team? If so, we want to hear from you.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll find working at Walden:
- Competitive benefits: Comprehensive coverage, including dental, medical, vision, life insurance, both short- and long-term disability, a flexible spending (FSA) account and gym membership reimbursement.
- Limitless career growth: Training and professional development are continuous. You’ll experience one-on-one training directly with our top clinicians, including weekly supervision for clinicians working toward licensure. Our Grand Rounds program connects you with some of the industry’s top experts. And for emerging leaders, our unique President Fellows program provides invaluable management skills. There’s also endless online training.
- Investing in your future: We offer a 401k plan, with a company match, as well as educational assistance and professional development reimbursement.
- An amazing team: We are passionate, energetic and dedicated. You’ll get inspired by the spirit of our team. Collaboration is essential to making the most of our work. Whether you’re entry level or part of the leadership team, everyone works together and has a voice.
- A strong work-life balance: We realize you sometimes need a break. We have regular paid holidays and generous paid time off (with rollover), in addition to numerous company social events to unwind with your colleagues.
- Truly making a difference: Each day, you will change lives. Yes, it’s challenging, but this is a rewarding experience unlike any other.
Want to learn more? Click here here to view available positions.
Walden Behavioral Care provides positive change for more than 200 individuals and families daily, through innovative behavioral health treatment, a world-class team and a shared dedication to lasting recovery. Since 2003, we’ve treated more than 17,000 patients, with countless stories of hope and inspiration. Walden has 14 locations throughout Massachusetts, Connecticut and Georgia, with the mission of providing the most specialized and efficient care, as close to home as possible.